About our organization
At the November 12, 1958 meeting of the South Brooklyn Businessmen’s Association the idea of the need for a new organization was first introduced.
The new association would be opened to professional and businessmen of Polish-American heritage. The stated purpose would be the good and welfare of all Polish-Americans, mutual benefit to members, participate in community affairs and to honor a distinguished Pole annually.
Association name and registration
At the February 1959 meeting, the name of Pulaski Association of Business and Professional Men was adopted.
The Certificate of Incorporation was formally adopted on the 13th day of October 1959. The original directors were: Stanley Dworanczyk, Vincent Brunhard, Matthew Widlicki, Walter T. Thomas, Alfred J. Bartosiewicz, Ludwig Glowa, John J. Borchardt, Richard J. Gaza and Edward A. Kurmel. The actual Certificate was signed by all of the above and in addition Raymond A. Dobosiewicz, Edward March and Joseph Matulicz. The Certificate was prepared by John J. Borchardt. The By-Laws of the association were prepared by Raymond A. Dobosiewicz. With all of the formalities completed, the organization was now functioning.
Our Latest News
Pulaski Business becomes a sponsor of Szulinski Judo Academy.
Published January 7, 2023 Pulaski Association of Business and professional Men became a proud sponsor of the Szulinski Judo Academy that serves over 150 families in New York and New Jersey.Read more
Pulaski Business Sponsors the 5K "Run For Children's Smile"
Published September 10, 2022 Pulaski Association of Business and professional Men is a proud sponsor of the Children's Smile Foundation 5K run in Brooklyn.Read more
Heavyweight Boxer Damian “Hussar” Knyba meets with Pulaski members
Professional Boxer Damian “ Hussar” Knyba met with Pulaski Association of Business on Tuesday April 5th as part of his pre fight campaign in New York.Read more